....Lag....

y2kcrawler

This site has a real lag issue and I dont know what could be causing it. When I try to view it from my cell phone it takes so long I just give up. On my work computer, it takes a long time as well. With my laptop.. same thing? I know its not from viruses on the laptop cause I just installed windows on it and its not from the high speed connection. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've never had any issues with lag, except for on my phone and that's always signal related.

Are you seeing the lag on any other sites?

I've got bad lag on this site on my phone. Even when on 3G Computer is always much faster. Other sites are pretty quick on my phone though.

Honestly... I wouldn't expect stellar performance on your phone. It's possible, but between slow network connections and underpowered devices, it's easy for it to get bogged down. Javascript, flash video, etc are hard on your phone and can make sites seem unresponsive.

I recommend Tapatalk for your phone. It should be much more usable that way.

The server is happy. No issues there. I have noticed one of our ad servers (which we don't control) is occasionally slow to respond, but still loads within 3-4 seconds.

HTH

Back