layout

awheelterd

overall, i like the changes in the layout. the only thing i dont really care for is the location of the "resouces" link. with it being right over the links for the board itself, i always accidentally sweep my cursor over it on the way to the board links. the little drop down menu appears and i accidentally click on it. maybe im the only one that this happens to tho.

if it were moved all the way to the left or to the far right it wouldnt be a problem as i hardly ever have a reason to put my cursor in either of those locations.

other than that everythings great :beer:

now that you mention it, I guess I've noticed that too, but it doesn't bother me because I havent accidentally clicked it.
If it was on the RH side, I might get it when I check PM's or click my name to get to threads I started. How about making it so you have to click the RESOURCES to get the drop down action, like COMMUNITY, SEARCH, and QUICK LINKS.

now that you mention it, I guess I've noticed that too, but it doesn't bother me because I havent accidentally clicked it.
If it was on the RH side, I might get it when I check PM's or click my name to get to threads I started. How about making it so you have to click the RESOURCES to get the drop down action, like COMMUNITY, SEARCH, and QUICK LINKS.

i think the reason i hit on it so much is the fact that im always on my laptop using the touch pad.

The resources dropdown doesn't work with IE6. I'm not sure yet if it's fixable or not.

I'll look into moving it over or making you click first to get the options.

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.

I did write a work-around for it... but turns out it needs a huge javascript library that we're not actually using right now. I mistakenly thought we did.

I'll see if I can find the new version I wrote and get that js library folded in within the next week or so. If you don't hear of any progress by the end of next week, drop me a line and remind me about it.

haha, dont got through all that trouble for me. i just figured it be an easy fix.

Back