List your tow rig

2004 Ford F-250 power stroke diesel 6.0L, 325 HP 570 ft lbs tq, crew cab, 3.73 gears, limited slip rear end.

sidepickatlake.jpg

02 dmax/alli, edge hot juice, 37 inch swampers(now)

02 SD F350 PSD, Superchips Tuner, Banks Monster Exaust w/ Power elbow, AirRaid, 37/17's Camo Edition

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_newrig002.jpg
just picked it up yesterday. soon to be chipped, exhausted, leveled and 35'd

Nice Dave!! Congrats on the new tow rig :driver:

I got 2 take ur pick

'99 f-450 tagged at 26k doesnt ride well with less than 7-8k on it:flipoff2:

So all u 350 boys kiss it. :driver:

And a '98 International 8100 top speed 65mph 10 ton Hudson trailer

the only 60k tow rig around
Huals 1 YJ 1 TJ and 1 XJ no problems on board air and a Tellico Ready sticker

I'll get picks so u can druwl:smokin:

Or ask Mac and Sam they have seen it:)

89wrangler said:
02 SD F350 PSD, Superchips Tuner, Banks Monster Exaust w/ Power elbow, AirRaid, 37/17's Camo Edition

This Truck is So Pimp :)

I love it..

the shell is a century CTC? seems to ba nice cap, originally planned to ditch it and buy a new goose, but the shell is growing on me. traded out the chromies for aluminum wheels. whatcha think?
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_newwheels.jpg

I picked my truck up a few weeks back and it had a Leonard shell nearly identical to yours. I planned on ditching it too, but it's pretty nice to have and I'll never use a 5th wheel. If you want a chrome Mopar bug shield I can hook you up. :D

35xj said:
the shell is a century CTC? seems to ba nice cap, originally planned to ditch it and buy a new goose, but the shell is growing on me. traded out the chromies for aluminum wheels. whatcha think?
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_newwheels.jpg

Nice I got an 03 and it has been a good one.
I always run between 17k and 19k loaded and heading to the trail and could not ask for anything more.
What you do with the Chrome wheels? I'm looking some to put mud tires on when I'm not towing with it.
Jon

89wrangler said:

So who do you think you are, Michael Waddell or something?!? Just kidding, very nice truck man, I'm diggin' the camo!

the chromies went onto my buddies 04 dark grey. Its odd, but both trucks look better after the swap. As far as wheels for mud tires, how about hummer H2 wheels? cheep, not bad looking. May actually end up with em on mine when I go to 35's. What have you guy's done to your's? chips, Exhaust?

Recently put a Quadzilla XZT in my dads 06. 65 hp 165 ft lbs. Made a nice difference. Power is up and so is mileage. 299 bucks is a deal for that in my opinion. Haven't towed with it yet, but the power at highway speeds is going to be awesome. The truck accelerates fantastic once it gets into drive and overdrive. It seems like it will really make a nice difference towing on the interstate.

03 F250

This is my 03 F250 7.3 turbo disel when it was still at the lot.

webtruck1.jpg

webtruck7.jpg

It now has a set of Swamper SSR 33x12.50 E rated tires. I will try to get some pics later.

:flipoff2:

I still had mine first :D

:flipoff2: Yeah, but you're scared to show us what it looks like. Or too cheap to pay 3 dollars. :driver: :driver:

Finally downloaded pics from the camera. Here is my '03 headed for Tellico.

Attachments

• Picture 098_post.jpg
    Picture 098_post.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 428
Here is my 250 after the SSR's were put on.

Attachments

• 250Swamper.jpg
    250Swamper.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 429
Here is my 2004 F-250. My cheap ass finally paid that 3 dollars :D

Attachments

• NC resize 2.jpg
    NC resize 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 465
  • NC resized pic 1.jpg
    NC resized pic 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 435
  • NC resize 3.jpg
    NC resize 3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 489
hey NC mog. do you have a leveling kit? How tall are the 315's mounted on your truck. been looking at doing the same to mine. thanks. dave

35xj said:
hey NC mog. do you have a leveling kit? How tall are the 315's mounted on your truck. been looking at doing the same to mine. thanks. dave
No leveling kit. The pic shows it with 1000+ lb of tonque weight (2" of drop at the rear bumper). The 315s work well. Unloaded, you don't really notice them; towing, the engine's sweet spot moves up to a pretty high highway speed. Between 50 and 60 it can be a pain in the ass...and all that for good looking taller tires. :D The tires measure out around 34.5" or so. Maybe a bit less with weight on them.

See sig... also have 1993 D350 extended cab, CTD, auto, pw, pdl, tilt, cruise am-fm cass, exhaust brake, brake controller, tach, boost gauge, sliding back glass, rear jump seats, new electric dump bed (less than 2 months old). Truck is currently for sale if anyone is interested. $7500 (have it in paper for $8400) Very nice truck. 160K miles. Previous owner was a mechanic for Chrysler so it was maintenanced well.

NC_Mog said:
Finally downloaded pics from the camera. Here is my '03 headed for Tellico.

How much does the Mog weigh?

Back