Locking Threads

avsno2000

just my .02 but this is in referrence to Brits cj7 thread its not a ebay link guys just trying to sell his jeep..let the man sell his jeep!!! couple guys threw out some numbers really did'nt bother me it's just nice to see he was getting close.

just my .02 but this is in referrence to Brits cj7 thread its not a ebay link guys just trying to sell his jeep..let the man sell his jeep!!! couple guys threw out some numbers really did'nt bother me it's just nice to see he was getting close.

Thanks avsno2000 - I've pinged (PM) both the moderator who locked the thread asking why and trying to explain my position as well as another moderator/board owner who I've wheeled with WAAAY in the past (T2K)...

No responses yet but some of these folks do have jobs...hehe

Anyway, if they leave it locked...........:shaking:

Britt

He is just trying to sell his jeep. The last offer was on 6/26 so why did you wait so long to lock the thread? Seems silly to me. Don't punish Britt by closing his post because people are making offers. That makes no sense at all.

Maybe just delete some of the bidding posts and re-open the thread. And simply state that if anyone wants to make an offer they should PM Britt.

Peace!

Hodie

He is just trying to sell his jeep. The last offer was on 6/26 so why did you wait so long to lock the thread? Seems silly to me. Don't punish Britt by closing his post because people are making offers. That makes no sense at all.
Maybe just delete some of the bidding posts and re-open the thread. And simply state that if anyone wants to make an offer they should PM Britt.
Peace!
Hodie

Thanks dude, and thanks to Rob...he unlocked the thread...:beer:

Somebody's gotta slap me around every now and then...:lol:

Britt

Sure man, but I still hate to see you sell that jeep.

Back