LOOK HERE.. rides does it again

snappy

YHDG's adopted son!!!
Last night I made the ride up to Conover to pick up a set of wheels, guess what they didn't fit due to the wrong backspacing. I got there at 530pm so no more could be delievered. Brandon ended up looking at his inventory and found me a different set with tire, all in stock, and ended up staying till almost 7pm to mount and balance my new wheels and tires. CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH about how he goes above and beyond for people. And to top it off I got to check out the nicest TJ I have ever seen!! Scott does top notch fab work and it shows on this rig.
So here she is, my tow whale.
35x12.5-17 trepadors on procomp wheels!!!
newtowrig.jpg

35s?? Geez you still have room for 5 more inches! :D Treps look great on the tow rig. I very well may consider some for the dodge.

Looks good Snappy!

I have to add, Brandon always services all my needs well, too...

Wow those look great, Ive never actually dealt with Rides or Brandon, but I always refer people to them just because of all the good reviews I've read, heard, seen first hand.

Even being overseas right now I was able to get up with Brandon and get my 2nd set of tires from him at a crazy awesome price!!

rig looks great snappy! one of these days my tow pig will be getting a set of blades from rides!

Back