lookin for tacoma with 3" spacer lift

southerntaco99

i got a 99 yota taco and i am interested in a 3" spacer lift and have read alot about them... and blah blah blah... but 2 the point i am lookin sumbody local who has just a spacer lift that i would be so kind as 2 give me a lil "test ride" so i can ride in a yota with that setup b4 i buy it and new tires etc. if u can help i live in eastern NC roughly half way between raliegh and beach.
thanks in advance
SouthernTaco99

PS i pass a guy with what appears 2 be a 01-04 exted cab silver taco every mornin on the back roads with what appears 2 be a 2-3 inch lift runnin stock rims, i got a 99 green taco with confederate flag liscincse plate and steel whip antenna if u see me.

You didn't happen to be on carolina beach w/in the past few weekends did ya? Either way I ran spacers in my truck along w/ several people on here. Great way to lift the truck on a budget but the ride gets kinda cheezy. Start looking for a set of OME882 coils and N91 struts ( if you have man hubs) and you'll never look at a spacer the same way again.

southerntaco99 said:
i got a 99 yota taco and i am interested in a 3" spacer lift and have read alot about them... and blah blah blah... but 2 the point i am lookin sumbody local who has just a spacer lift that i would be so kind as 2 give me a lil "test ride" so i can ride in a yota with that setup b4 i buy it and new tires etc. if u can help i live in eastern NC roughly half way between raliegh and beach.
thanks in advance
SouthernTaco99

PS i pass a guy with what appears 2 be a 01-04 exted cab silver taco every mornin on the back roads with what appears 2 be a 2-3 inch lift runnin stock rims, i got a 99 green taco with confederate flag liscincse plate and steel whip antenna if u see me.

I live in Smithfield and have 3" spacers and a BL on 35's. I run very stiff Ranchos and have a heavy-ass flatbed but you are welcome to ride.

naw i wont on carolina beach.... and just lemmie know chalupa2.... 5keepers, what color is your rig, i mighta seen u round smithfield sumtime. i go up that way a purddy often. ill get with u for the next time ill be up that way and ill see if u can gimmie a lil test ride. thanks man

ummm anybody, i would really like 2 ride in a taco with one b4 i dish out the cash for lift and tires....... i am considering all brands and sizes 2" thru 3" so anybrand or amount would help, just need an idea of ride. alota times my comfortable is not someone elses or sumone elses is not mine, thats why i wanted 2 try and ride in one b4 i purchase.

I would really recommend the OME (old man emu) coils over the spacers. Yeah, they are more expensive, but you will love the ride! Save up the cash and do it right the first time!! You'd be surprised that the coils actually let the IFS flex a bit! After they settle a bit, I think they ride better than the factory.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/ometaco.htm

This is the first site I found doing a google search...Shop around, I'm sure you can find a better deal on them! If you are ever in Raleigh, drop me an email and you can come take a ride...

Back