Looking for 2-4 KC Daylighters

Turk919

I’m trying to find 2-4 KC Daylighters, ideally was after a set of (2) Black Spot beams and (2) Black Driving beams in LED but cannot spend $1000 on lights right now. Opening this up to used options, or even non working units that have potentially have the old yellow or red covers. Open to different quantities, just want the vintage look and can piece stuff together.

I have 2 of the old school halogens with yellow covers that I’d let go of.

IMG_7739.jpeg

they like $225 for a pair on the website 6" Daylighter Halogen Pair Pack System ....granted, they aint cheap, but that's a far cry from $1000
Great lights (I have 'em too) . :rockon:

My issue is the wattage/amp draw. On something like my F250 I wouldn’t care, but my J10 cannot keep up with the draw from 4 of these lights unless I’m really moving. The $1000 comment was for 2 pairs of the LED’s.

This info compares the two.

IMG_0940.png
IMG_0941.png

My issue is the wattage/amp draw. On something like my F250 I wouldn’t care, but my J10 cannot keep up with the draw from 4 of these lights unless I’m really moving. The $1000 comment was for 2 pairs of the LED’s.

This info compares the two.
Gotcha .... Yes, if you were running all 4 (in halogen) that would be 32 amps which is a bit borderline , but 1 pair aint bad , that's what I have on my rig. Great lights, good luck with your hunt.

Back