Looking for a GOOD diesel shop W-S area or Surry co.

jaf2976

I'm trying to find a good diesel shop to work on my pickup as needed. I'm open to suggestions - nobody I know here seems to know any that aren't only working on farm tractors.

What kind of truck?

One of the best powerstroke guys in the country is in Winston Salem.

Pure deisel in kernersville... 413-0648

Since I have wondered this myself since moving back to the area, what's the recommendation for Dodge? The Cummins shop in G-boro?

Probably. Cummins shops have a hard time staying in business. Not enough work to keep folks busy.

Probably. Cummins shops have a hard time staying in business. Not enough work to keep folks busy.

Hahahahaha

Falko,
You dont wanna take your Dodge to the Cummins shop in G'boro on Preddy drive I think it is.

Especially after a few months from now. CMI (Cummins Inc.) is in the process of forcibly buying out every North American distributor. Once they do..oh boy. Cummins Inc has ran one service organization in its history. A group called Power Care which was a fleet specialty maintenance team designed to mainly work on diesel generators. It nearly put their gen division out of business and helped destroy the Onan brand before they folded it up and put it away.

Now they are going to try and run in shop service. Good Luck.

If you're in surry co check out miller road diesel repair.

Back