Looking for cheap livestock/horse trailer

thecarman

We have a goat and we’re getting a couple pigs, so it would be convenient to have a 2-horse-ish bumper-pull livestock trailer like the pic below.
If you have one or know of one for sale, please let me know!
I can do minor repairs, fix the lights, replace tires, weld a broken door, etc. just looking for something cheap and solid with a roof. Don’t care if the paint is ugly.
I’m in Apex/Pittsboro, but can travel a few hours.
Thanks!
1727125227951.jpeg

We have a goat and we’re getting a couple pigs, so it would be convenient to have a 2-horse-ish bumper-pull livestock trailer like the pic below.
If you have one or know of one for sale, please let me know!
I can do minor repairs, fix the lights, replace tires, weld a broken door, etc. just looking for something cheap and solid with a roof. Don’t care if the paint is ugly.
I’m in Apex/Pittsboro, but can travel a few hours.
Thanks!
View attachment 425007
Dad has an old cow trailer that I'll ask him about. I know, for sure, it would need tires. I would assume it would need a floor too. I think it was oak. It could be more of a project than you want.

Dad has an old cow trailer that I'll ask him about. I know, for sure, it would need tires. I would assume it would need a floor too. I think it was oak. It could be more of a project than you want.
I’d love to see a few pics if possible. Thanks!

It’s a long shot as they’re still moving stuff in but if there’s anything worthwhile at the Mount Airy Stockyard on Saturday morning I’ll throw it and the lot # in this thread. It will be on Proxibid.
Thanks!

Back