Looking for Custom winch bumper Chevy Silverado

DuraMaxxMan

have a 2003 chevy silverado z71 with 3inch body lift. im looking for someone in greater Charlotte area that sells or can build one similar to the picture provided. Im looking for it to be 3/16th plate steel 3/4 shackle mounts welded inside and out light tabs on bar, light holes with tabs cut in bumper, class 3 hitch adapter welded to bumper, and of course winch mounting plate with holes drilled. The finish should also be truck bed liner for durability. From what i have found no one sells a bumper like this that is compatible with the body lift. Yes some of you will reply that i need to ditch the body lift, or why in the heck do i want a winch bumper on 1500 chevy. The answer is because i just do. I have a 12,000 winch that i have already purchased and it needs a home.
truck 2.png
truck 1.jpg
03-07 Chevy 1500 with Defender 4 bars.png

He's wrapping up on a complete custom bumper on a Ford right now. Hidden winch, pocket LED lights, and D ring mounts looks way better than anything I've seen mass produced (and BEEFY too)!

edit: ^ ol'jeeps

Since it is just a body lift, why not pick one you like and modify it to fit? Seems to me like that would be easiest and less expensive. While you are at it french in the hitch receiver under the winch since the body lift would create some room to do that.

Back