Looking for someone to install a AW4 in a TJ

Huck

I have been reading over whats involved to install a AW4 in my TJ and would prefer to find someone to do it. I will source the transmission. Looking for quotes to install the trans, make the harness, and modify the input shaft on my t-case and clock it. I wouldn't be opposed to a 46RE or 700r4 if you can convince me thats a better combo. My TJ has the stock 3 spd auto in it now and I want an overdrive transmission as I have 5:13 gears. It has a 6" long arm on it if that matters. PM me with details and quote.

Last edited:
I have an auto now. I am looking for somebody to do all of it for me. Wiring, modifying the shaft, installing, etc. Just don't have time with all the other projects I need done before Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. I can have the rear driveshaft modified if need be.

This shouldn't be listed in the build thread section. You'll get more responses in the "General Tech" section. Good luck with the swap.

I am having the wiring harness made right now. I have sourced the transmission, computer, and shifter so its moving forward.

Back