Looking to buy Pitbull tires....who wants my $?

pgaloustian

So I'm starting to get a little pissed with all these 4x4 shops. They either don't carry the tires (which I can understand) or they say they will call you back and never do, and when you call them back they act like your money isn't good enough.

So someone PLEASE tell me where I can take my money and buy some tires!! I'm looking for either a set of 35x14.50x15 Pitbull rockers or 37x14.50x15 Pitbull rockers. Feel free to post here with your # and a price or PM me with your phone number and price. I will be mounting the tires myself so please only include the pricenof the tires.

Thanks in advance for anyone that helps me out.
-Pat

Thats the same guy I bought mine from a few years back. Shipped freight super fast

We can get them if you call me at the shop ill be glad to get you some pricing

I called you guys three times in two weeks. All i got was "I'll look em up and call you back" "my guy has been busy he hasn't had time to look yet" or my favorite "I forgot I'll look now and call you back" I'm sorry but if you forget to call someone about a potential sale then ill take my money to someone that will take care of me.

Who are "all these" 4wd shops you called? I know I haven't got any calls about Pitbulls

Alex I didn't know you could get tires.....I'll be giving you a call tomorrow around lunch time.

I called you guys three times in two weeks. All i got was "I'll look em up and call you back" "my guy has been busy he hasn't had time to look yet" or my favorite "I forgot I'll look now and call you back" I'm sorry but if you forget to call someone about a potential sale then ill take my money to someone that will take care of me.

Not gonna lie...the couple of times I've tried to buy tires from shops on this board, that's typically the response I've gotten too. I realize I'm not a big contributor to the site or purchase mass quantities of 4x4 parts, but I do have 4 vehicles that I'll usually put a new set of rubber on each one every year or two ranging between $1000-1600 every purchase. Galloway's (I know there's some hate on this board for them) is the only place I can get to call me back, or I'll put the cash directly in to a members pocket and go with something with some wear on it.

Not gonna lie...the couple of times I've tried to buy tires from shops on this board, that's typically the response I've gotten too. I realize I'm not a big contributor to the site or purchase mass quantities of 4x4 parts, but I do have 4 vehicles that I'll usually put a new set of rubber on each one every year or two ranging between $1000-1600 every purchase. Galloway's (I know there's some hate on this board for them) is the only place I can get to call me back, or I'll put the cash directly in to a members pocket and go with something with some wear on it.

You have never contacted me for a quote. Orginal poster of this thread had numerous tire quotes the same day he PM's me.

You have never contacted me for a quote. Orginal poster of this thread had numerous tire quotes the same day he PM's me.

I don't remember who all I contacted from the board, there were 3 or 4 shops I've tried calling (none recently) and am told they'll return my call...I wait a few days, I get nothing, I call back and I'm fed a line that they forgot or got busy or they were just about to call me...which is fine, I understand, but when you're fed that line 4-5 times from each shop...you take your money elsewhere. Now I realize $6-8k in tires every 2 years won't keep the doors open for the shop, but I figure it'll pay a few bills. Since July, I put $1000 in tires for my Lincoln, $500 for the Bronco (from a member on the board), $600 for the 350 (from a member on the board) and in the next couple of months I'll have to order a new set of Boggers for my 77...which should be an easy $1500 for somebody.

And I would like to clarify...if you're not one of the shops I called for tires, I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of the group, I know there are great vendors on this site which I use from time to time. But that's my experience when calling for tires from references on this board.

I don't remember who all I contacted from the board, there were 3 or 4 shops I've tried calling (none recently) and am told they'll return my call...I wait a few days, I get nothing, I call back and I'm fed a line that they forgot or got busy or they were just about to call me...which is fine, I understand, but when you're fed that line 4-5 times from each shop...you take your money elsewhere. Now I realize $6-8k in tires every 2 years won't keep the doors open for the shop, but I figure it'll pay a few bills. Since July, I put $1000 in tires for my Lincoln, $500 for the Bronco (from a member on the board), $600 for the 350 (from a member on the board) and in the next couple of months I'll have to order a new set of Boggers for my 77...which should be an easy $1500 for somebody.

Dave's Offroad and Carolina Truggies have both been great to me for this tire search. When you start lookin for Tires give them a call first!

And I would like to clarify...if you're not one of the shops I called for tires, I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of the group, I know there are great vendors on this site which I use from time to time. But that's my experience when calling for tires from references on this board.

Feelings are mutual my distributors that sell Pit Bull hate dealings with them I'm lucky if i can get a call back from them because they know there is no money to be made... Just for the hell of it I called 2 more times this morning to try to get a response and nothing so well see. FYI just about any tire besides Pit Bull or Interco I can have next day and I can get all pricing immediately.

I know for sure daves offroad and Carolina truggies and ccor will always get to you with a quote that day, at least in my dealings with the guys. I have bought from dave and he even sent a thanks for buying card with some if his stickers in it too seperate from the package of parts.

Sent from my garage

$402 each for the 35/14.50/15
$416 each for the 37/14.50/15

These prices are my cost which you are welcome to... they also include shipping
You will have to pay NC sales tax.

Back