Loop Road Auto supply - Garner

etjeep

I bought a reman alternator there June 20, 2001.

I brought the core back today and got my $15. Granted, I kept my receipt.

Kudos to service after 5 1/2 years.

P.S. Nice Street/Drag Vega parked outside.

This is by far the BEST auto parts store in wake county. The guys know what they're talking about (especially american stuff). Not like advanced or auto zone where the employees can barely change their own oil. They also have a machine shop, I get flywheels / rotors resurfaced. I can't vouch for they're engine skills other than a jet ski engine they bored for me.

Best place to get a crank turned that I know of. Usually ready the same day if you drop it off in the morning.

i got a head resurfaced/magnafluxed, new valves...top notch place and service, the head was done in a day and a half...would recommend it to anyone.

Zack

I have had them machine a head or two for me. good work. I remain a little concerned with how nasty it is in there but they manage to keep the parts clean w/ minimal shavings left inside.

they are the best.

Definitely the best parts place in the area. When i lived there, and put a alum radiator in my car, they let me search the back until I found the right radiator hoses for the custom app. Going outside and test fitting probably 50-75 different hoses until I found what I needed. Definitley worth the drive if you live in/around south Raleigh.

Back