Lunch box locker

junkman

there seams to be 5or 6 different ones, lock right ,ausie , power trax, quick lok and others . What is the difference in them or are they all about the same?

junkman said:
there seams to be 5or 6 different ones, lock right ,ausie , power trax, quick lok and others . What is the difference in them or are they all about the same?

the Aussie, Detroit EZ-locker and Powertrax Lock-Right are all about identical...the Powertrax No-Slip isn't quite as quirky, but performs offroad just about the same...

Greg

I have a dana 30 AUSSIE SITTING HERE. iT IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERY QUIET AND NICE OFFROAD. i HAVE A LOCKRIGHT IN THE REAR FOR COMPARISON BEFORE I GO TO TEXAS AND RIP IT ALL OUT TUBE THE REAR, ADD AND ATLAS AND PUT IN PROROCK 6OS. i WOULD GO WITH AUSSIE,

jeepercreature said:
I have a dana 30 AUSSIE SITTING HERE. iT IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERY QUIET AND NICE OFFROAD. i HAVE A LOCKRIGHT IN THE REAR FOR COMPARISON BEFORE I GO TO TEXAS AND RIP IT ALL OUT TUBE THE REAR, ADD AND ATLAS AND PUT IN PROROCK 6OS. i WOULD GO WITH AUSSIE,
What he said............I think. The Aussie up front is cheap, easy to install and has good road manners. An added benefit is how well it performs offroad. Having said that, I'm sure the same could be said for your other options as well.

I am running Aussies front and rear for about a month now and haven't had any problems with them. It is hard to beat the price on them as well.

i just put an aussie in my front 30. i was really surprised/impressed when i couldn't hear it on the road. i thought i'd at least hear some clicking. with that said, i'd recommend the aussie, i have a detroit in the rear and those work well also, not a lunchbox tho.

Back