Machine Shop/ Fayetteville

Ive always used Auto Machine Shop (AMS) on winslow street downtown. They do good work on my personal stuff as well as the stuff we send them from the shop I work at. The address is in the phone book.

At my job we send our engine to Motor Parts and Machine on Russel St. They did the machine work on my 4.7L stroker in my Jeep. They also do driveshafts.

At my job we send our engine to Motor Parts and Machine on Russel St. They did the machine work on my 4.7L stroker in my Jeep. They also do driveshafts.

They did my front driveshaft a few years ago. Really easy to work with. I had them build my D/S for my K5 and I did not get around to installing it for almost a year. It was about 1-2 inches too long (my fault mainly). I called them to see how much to get it shortened but once they knew they did it originally and it had not been installed they did it for free. I fully expected to pay since I screwed the measurements and it took me so long to check if it would fit. It is now in my Burb and still going strong.

I just had them do my rear driveshaft. We have not had any problems with them.

Been going to Motor Parts and Machine for over 20 years now. Billy will treat you right.

Motor parts and machine!

I have them build our motors that we don't have time to do and we have never had a problem, never! If I could only say that about all my vendors I would be golden. I have been around motor builders my whole life and these boys have got it down. Wilson/ Wilson Off Road

Back