Machine shop referral

mbalbritton

#@$%!
Looking for a machine shop that can drill out a brass nozzle that is 2" long and has a hole through it that is currently 0.011". I need a 0.018" hole.

Anyone know a machine shop dealing in these small of sizes?

dont know of any up that way, but pretty much any machine shop should be able to handle those sizes

My work uses K and C Machine here in Concord. He can probably do it. His name is Kent Jones. Tell him Casey from DNP referred you to him.

K & C Machine
569 Flora Ave
Concord, NC
704-784-9774

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

dont know of any up that way, but pretty much any machine shop should be able to handle those sizes

the issue I've found so far is THAT small at that length.

My work uses K and C Machine here in Concord. He can probably do it. His name is Kent Jones. Tell him Casey from DNP referred you to him.

K & C Machine
569 Flora Ave
Concord, NC
704-784-9774

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

thanks, I'll check.

You don't need a standard machine shop, you need someone with an EDM machine. A lot of the more modern CNC shops or tool and die shops will have one. I know of a few people in the Charlotte area who can help if you don't find anyone up in your area.

No problem. How many ya got? Give us a call @ 336-349-3125. Joe or Paul, Leave a message & will return you call if we're out to lunch or napping. Shop is in Wentworth (NE of Greensboro)

Back