March Rock Race DPG. March 24th

PM sent. I'm in, it should be a helluva show. Is this going to take place at your new undisclosed location?

Just for clarification. what makes a buggy??? No stock frame??? No stock firewall???(This is what I would think).

Ok, so upon further reveiw, we need to change some things. Looks like having prize money, paid entry fees, and paid admission opens us up to a world of liability. Thanks to all the sue happy morons who can't accept their own responsiblity at an event like this :x .

So, there will be no entry fee, and a trophy for the winners. The winners also may get a "donation". Spectators can get in for a donation to the club/landowner to help cover the cots of the event.

I changed the front page to reflect these changes, sorry to disapoint anyone.

I think i might actually try and compete, depends on if I break anything too bad at Lincolinton on the 10th, but im thinkin about it. Is there a certain time you have to have said your going to enter?

fastest time wins.

Your rig will have to pass a safety tech inspection given by a muddevil member. And yes; no cagey, no racey. We like to have fun, but safety is priority.

no rumor, no cage = no race and if the officials think your cage is unsafe you will not be able to compete. it is in your best interest to make your vehicle as safe possible. please read the rules. helmets , harnesses, fire extinquisher, brakes, safe cage. not only for your safety but everyone elses as well. once again everyones safety is priority #1........

Back