Mark All as Read

It's at the bottom of the forums index page. It's still here, just moved around a bit.

Attachments

• here.gif
    here.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 356
I guess I mean within each forum topic. Like Mark All as Read in Commerce, not for every topic in the entire forum.. However I didn't see that, so thanks for pointing it out. Just need them added to the bottom of each topic page.

There's one in the forum tools pulldown at the top of a forum... That what you're looking for?

Don't lose too much sleep over it, tho.

This isn't like the old board. vBulletin is session-specific. So when you come back later today or tomorrow or whatever, it only shows you the posts that are new since your last visit. The old board kept track of all new posts that you hadn't read since the beginning.... so that "mark all read" button was a lot more important.

Puma297 said:
i dont understand the concept behind "marking all topics read"... why is it a good thing?

Example. I don't have anything to sell so I don't need to look at the Wanted to Buy Section. So I just mark all those threads as read. Also I'ts eash to sift through the BS threads in General.

saf-t scissors said:
Don't lose too much sleep over it, tho.

This isn't like the old board. vBulletin is session-specific. So when you come back later today or tomorrow or whatever, it only shows you the posts that are new since your last visit. The old board kept track of all new posts that you hadn't read since the beginning.... so that "mark all read" button was a lot more important.

Wow I see what you mean. I closed the browser and then went back in and they were all UN-read again. Sucky!

Back