Mars Fab and Carolina Truggies kudos

nctom

Just wanted to say that I am more and more impressed with Mars fab as time goes by and the build on my Scout gains momentum. Chris is a quality human being and easy to do business with.

Visted with Alex @ CT today and laid out the shock and steering package for the Scout. Nice to have folks that actually know thier stuff and treat you right!

I reccomend both of these guys to anybody shopping for what they specialize in. I am not puting anybody else down, but these guys are my first choice and I am really looking forward to seeing this thing twist up.

Sorry, Braxton! I couldnt resist.:redface:

I would rather not divulge that piece right now. Snappy may be reading this and I am going to need all the help I can get... 'Cause he is gonna' be going fast as hell when I pass him.:D
Like everybody else in ECORS... Its only as good as the man that designs it, tunes it, and builds it. I think I will be in good shape with Chris and Alex.

Ha. I already had "Must have been payday" typed out, I know he doesn't sell the cheap stuff. Just curious how far you went. I plan to pit an early bronco against that scout next year too, so probably best it stays a secret. :flipoff2:

Bronco? As in... Ford? I didnt know things were that bad up in Morganton. :D Maybe we can pass the hat in Georgia and buy you a Geo Tracker or something.

Notice he said pit, that means he sits and drinks beers all day at the races.....

Que?
The return of team pseudo hippie?
nah itll never happen

His post was at 3:42 AM, there is a very fine line between Friday night and Saturday morning, I say Braxton was in the:beer::flipoff2:

What's the saying? Always do on Saturday morning what you said you'd do on Friday night? :flipoff2:

And just to get it vaguely back on topic, I'm a big fan of Chris and Alex, too.

= good reliable parts in this case, you can't question that.

Thanks Tom, I can't wait to get it all dialed in for you. It should be fun and fast, the rest will be up to you!

Alex is very fair on his prices. I wasnt implying that HE was too high. Just describing the fact that I am getting premium stuff and a lot of it at once = expensive.
Goes back to the old saying... Speed cost money. How fast do you want to go?

As far as the rest being up to me... If I cant max it out, I will find someone who can.
Maybe I could get Julio out of his Samuri after the class A race. Or... One of those badass UTV racers with young, lightening fast reflexs and no fear of pinning it like a pimp.:D
Its all good!

Alex is very fair on his prices. I wasnt implying that HE was too high. Just describing the fact that I am getting premium stuff and a lot of it at once = expensive.
Goes back to the old saying... Speed cost money. How fast do you want to go?

As far as the rest being up to me... If I cant max it out, I will find someone who can.
Maybe I could get Julio out of his Samuri after the class A race. Or... One of those badass UTV racers with young, lightening fast reflexs and no fear of pinning it like a pimp.:D
Its all good!
I didnt mean it that way Tom, I know you werent implying high prices....lol you got some great parts for a ridiculous deal and suspension and steering can be some of the most costly components during a build but I feel they're the most important in our sport. If im going to give someone a great deal like that I'd rather it be a local guy like yourself than some west coast punk.

Oh by the way I do fit the young UTV racer quite well.....

He he! I hear ya Alex! You took very good care of me on the deal. Hence, the title of the post.
Lets see what the old man's got left in him, I might surprise everybody and be horn nerfing Macke on lap 2... Then again, I might need a O2 Tank and a driver change on lap 3 !
Gotta' test it out and see what my herniated disc can stand. I bought the best suspension seat available, so believe me, I am going for it.

Back