Mars Fab is an awesome shop

FTen

Ok so ... I have had Chris do a bunch of work on the ol trooper and now that it is finally all done I have to tell you folks ... just go to Chris!!

He has fixed issues I just couldn't get sorted out. He has always taken the time to talk things out and throw around ideas. He has even tried ideas I threw at him that he wasn't sure was the way to go. In EVERY instance Chris has proved to be a great guy, a superior craftsman, and an honest and honorable business man.

So First thing He did in this most recent mod to the trooper was to recenter my H1's ...
I tried the route of using spacers and only managed to destroy some spacers lol ... Took the wheels and some very nice pressed centers and bam ... in a day he called me back and had them ready.
The look great ... the work is beautiful, welds look like art work and I've already "tested" them and know they are solid as a rock

This is an inner

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0214.jpg

And the inside with the aforementioned pretty stitched welds

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0213.jpg

And here they are on the Trooper painted up and ready to go etc

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0219.jpg

Now the next big project I had was finally fixing my alignment issues once and for all. I have messed around with wobble issues and always was able to fix them, but I finally reached I point I just couldn't figure out the problem. Off it went to Chris and man oh man did he work some magic on it. He sorted out what was wrong or broke or worn etc and gave good solid advice on how to go about things both properly and economically! And he even listened when I suggested using airsoft BB's to balance the wheels ... which worked BTW ... So now thanks to Chris I have no wobble, a great driving tight handling trooper again. And while it was done there I had him build this trick little skid ...

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0260.jpg

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0261.jpg

Just look at how well built this is and looks bloody brilliant too!!!! In my opinion Chris has done the best work my trooper has seen.

ai494.photobucket.com_albums_rr304_Zaptiah_IMAG0265.jpg

Thanks for the great work, great prices, and great attitude. All my stuff goes to Mars Fab!!

Last edited:
Chris is truly awesome man!!!

Couldnt agree more. Chris gets all my buisness. I dont even call around anymore. If it needs work I just take it up there.

Back