Mars Fab

Threadlocker

This is my first post on the board, but wanted to say thanks to Chris at Mars Fab for taking time out to talk to me and my friend today about our ZJ's. Cant wait to see how they turn out! !

Thanks Again

Steve-O

Is was nice meeting you guys today. I look forward to working on your jeeps. I think you'll find out there are some great people on this site and tons of awesome info.

10-4 on the thumbs up for MarsFab. I've got the other ZJ and can't wait to see how everything turns out. Real nice meeting you Chris.

These guys came in the other day with two nice clean matching Zj's. I'm building them matching sliders and front and rear bumpers for both. It'll be fun to build 2 of everything side by side I'm looking forward to starting them.

Another thumbs up for Chris. I have been more than pleased with his work. I think he has been more picky about stuff on my jeep than I would have been. Great guy to deal with.

still gotta work in the 40 sometime before summer as well. I wish I could get by and hang out, but we cut most of our subcontractors out so I've actually got to work now:poop:

Back