MarsFab....

BigFish

I came here to leave...
Chris aka MarsFab, it was good meeting you today...

I'm glad I saw the sami on the trailer at your shop today, it gave me a reason to stop in and check you out... Very nice setup you've got there...

Since Trey started on his sami, I've always been impressed w/ the quality of fab work thats went into that thing. Just plain nasty tubework. Its nice to know that this quality of work is being done just down the street.

Whenever I get the birfs in the 40 (whenever I'm off work:shaking:), I need you to a lil magic to the cage and possibly high steer to start off with...
:beer:

Jason

Moved

Marsfab does some sweet welding he built me a skid plate for my jeep and it is SWEET and the price was very reasonable. I have a few more things that need to be built for my jeep and Chris will be doing my work for sure. As soon as I can get some pics of my skid plate I will post them up.:beer:

Thanks for the good words fellas. I appreciate it. Joe you need to come put that thing on the rocks so I
can see it in action.
Fish it was nice meeting you and I'd love to build a cage for the fj. Just drop it by sometime so I can get started

I kept Chris up LATE last night.
I managed to score a deal on a lightbar that needed lengthened to fit my truck.
I don't have any 'finished' pics. We were too busy working.
I know it aint no tubing crazy yota build but its clean and PLUS Chris is a cool dude.
alh3.ggpht.com__TQrq1VUJHDA_SnhdrTD5B8I_AAAAAAAAHBs_TG4oHEvBzV4_s800_DSC02646.JPG

Back