May 11 Sunday Work Day

NCMetalMechanic

Red Beard
Alright Guys, as I had posted in the Daniel thread, I along with a lot of other people I'm sure, have a hard time making it out to Uwharrie on Saturday's due to work(gotta pay the bills!). I would really like to get some guys/gals out there for a work day on a Sunday. May 11 is the day I would like to do this. I know for sure I can get a buddy out there with me, and hopefully we can get some help from the rest of the forum members. I have no idea what we will be doing, or what will need to be done a month from now, but putting this up now with a month's notice, I'm hoping we can get a decent sized group out there. Depending on how many people and what resources we will have will be the deciding factor in what gets done that day. This will be my third season out at Uwharrie, and I figured its about damn time I started giving back. All are encouraged to attend, and hopefully as the date gets closer, we'll have a better idea as to what we'll be doing. If anyone has any questions or comments, I'll do my best to answer them.

We can make a list after this next workday in a few weeks. It will be easier to then see what we got done and what still needs to be done along with a rough estimate of how many folks we will have then. As of right now i have nothing on the schedule so i can help get stuff going forward for this.

Hey @snappy do you have a list of stuff that can be done ? if not i will get ahold of terry.

Hey @snappy do you have a list of stuff that can be done ? if not i will get ahold of terry.
Contact terry would be best. She had a group or 2 doing some more so i have not got the updated list..

Is the official work day still Sat the 17th? Our group has planned our monthly trips to fall on the work days this year.

You might have a little trouble with attendance on the 11th since it is mothers day.

I agree. Just trying yo see if it is still a go for the OP and I might be able to get us some work to do up there . This late in the game though I am unsure if it is still happening.

I am up here right now and have seen some work that needs to be done , but from the looks of it, it will wait till the 17th .

Seeing as the OP was last on here the day he started this thread i am guessing it is a NO GO. So i am out for Sunday.

Guys, I apologize for not checking up on this post sooner. I had been checking it to see if anyone had posted up anything, then I had a death in the family and have been out of town for the last week. I am willing to head up there tomorrow to do some work, but since I hadn't posted anything this week, I assume everyone will be waiting for the 17th(I also didn't consider it being mothers day). Again guys, I'm not normally this sloppy with plans, and really was excited to go, but things have been a little hectic this past week and a half. I'll see what I can do to get off of work for next weekend, and hopefully see some of you guys on the 17th.

Back