May 14th- Swap meet at Crawford's at Tellico

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Steve will be holding his first annual swap meet on May 14th, all day long. There will be vendors from accross the state there as well as DC from DC's 4WD. Carolina Rockshop has also been added to the vendor list.

Local wheelers will be there to buy and sell their parts and everyone is invited to bring their own stuff too.

Steve will have grill food going all day and we (WNC Custom Jeeps) will be running his rock pile for him.

Reservations will be needed for camping as he is near full for that weekend already. Contact Steve if needed on his website.

http://crawfordsattellico.com/

Feel free to contact me if ya have any other questions.

Thanks, Jody

Any of you guys gonna stick around till about the 16th? Ill be arriving early afternoon on the 16th and staying until the 22nd. GSMTR officially starts the 18th i think, i just like to get a jump on things :D Steve will have a busy week, GSMTR is also gonna be based outta crawfords this year.

Let me know if you guys plan on staying a couple more days, Monday after we get unpacked and camp set im sure we will be down for some late afternoon/night-wheeling.

Josh

My plan as of now is going up there with Andy(CRS) and displaying Ready Welder. Hope to go up early, ride some. That depends on if I get my Jeep ready again(after the last trip carnage). Was thinking of bringing one ready welder so people can try it out, and one for display. Sell tickets for the display in a raffle. Whatcha think of that idea? Also, Mrs. Price has been working on some T-shirts, and stickers to take up there too.

Back