Membership and store

SSWaters

Old Member
I need to renew my membership but would like to get some more stickers and a shirt.

Can membership renewal be added to the store page? Also, to be able to purchase multiple years, like a 5 year option. I did'nt see it on that page. Would prefer just to have 1 paypal transaction instead of 2.

Would have pm'd someone but my mail is now locked.

Scott

The membership stuff has to bill through the forum because the forum software needs to know to change your user permissions. That stuff is all done automatically.

not to belittle the original request (I'm just curious)...what does it matter how many paypal transactions you have. Aren't they free for sending money?

I thought I remembered being asked if I wanted to set it up to auto-renew, not sure about that though.

Oh, no. I think we pay $0.30 plus 2.7% for every Paypal transaction. The user doesn't see it, though... it's all on the board's side.

I was just suggesting that it would be easier all together, but if it is software I understand.

Still, in the drop down menu could you have options like 1 year, 5 year, 10 years etc.?

Done. There should be a 1, 2, and 5yr option now.

Back