Membership?

dungeon

How do I become a member of the forums? By that I mean; How can I get an avatar, and pay for a membership?

by reading the stickes in chit-chat.

Go to your user control panel (User CP link at top left of screen) and look at the links on the left. You'll see one for "Paid Subscriptions." Click that and it should be self explanatory from there.

It is all said and done. I was really pushing NC4x4 at URE. Was surprised at how many people never heard of it!?! Helped a guy pull up his huge for that busted the steering (the only one there with a winch?, there were like eight other vehicles there...). No one there heard of it before... Oh well, maybe they'll read the bumper sticker...

Lol I find it hard to believe nobody had heard of it unless you were with the group of brits/aussies or whatever in the land rover group, those guys were rediculous, letting the dogs run around on kodak :/

Nah. I was running with a really low YJ and a Yota. I was right behind the BDB. Don't remember seeing any aussies... Do we still get a sticker for registering/paying for membership?

Nah. I was running with a really low YJ and a Yota. I was right behind the BDB. Don't remember seeing any aussies... Do we still get a sticker for registering/paying for membership?

Read the stickies yet? There, answeres for your questions you will find.

ya, you guys are so nice.

Back