metalwerxdesign

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Metalwerxdesign Is a shop down in Hickory that does all kinds of fab work. Known on here as ol'Jeeps, he is one of the fab guys that not only builds these wheeling machines, but he also wheels, and, wheels often! I think he probably has the record for the most roll overs too! He builds suspensions that work too. All you have to do is wheel with some he's built and see them in action. Cages he builds, just plain work. I have seen some of them take rolls that were just plain violent! And, they walked away!
Scott is also very charitable. I don't know many of the events that Rock Corps 4X4 has had to benefit someone or some organization, that he hasn't donated to.
Just wanted to give a plug for one of the small guys(not really, he's a fat old guy)that not only builds, he wheels, he helps where he can, and is one of the more knowledgeable on this board.
Thanks Scott, for all you do, and seriously, all the guys and gals, you have saved!

I'm a satisfied customer of Metalwerx. So far I've had Scott install my RCV's in my 44 and build me a sweet swing out tire carrier bumper. I'm a typical terrible customer who always needs something done by the end of the week for a wheeling trip, and Scott and his help have always done excellent work, going above and beyond to get it done by the time I needed.

Another plug for a great gear man. He's done a half a dozen for me, and never had a failure. Great fabricator, friend, idea man, and trail plug...hmmm, excuse me I mean wheeling partner.

Scott and I do a lot of idea bouncing every Thursday morning in hickory, and eat lots of Mexican if I'm around there at lunch. He's always eager to help, or lend some knowledge.

Matt

Here we go. @ol'Jeeps built the cage in my wife's rig. It saved her life in the most violent roll over i have ever seen.
Thought she was dead when it finally stopped.
Negative.She had a concussion and was sore for months.
Rig was fawked but the protective structure staid intact.
My testimonial. Ymmv.
To my friend Scott, :beer:

Back