Mexico Vacation Auction (Affordable) - Proceeds to Scott Fields

Cperry

We are Auctioning off a Acapulco Mexico Vacation. All proceeds will go to the Scott Fields Fund. Opening Bid is $500 we would really like to see this go for a minimum of $1,000 so get with the significant other and see if you can make this work. This is an incredible deal, actual value would be over 5k. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to take a very high class Vacation at an extremely reasonable price and it will help a good cause.

Trip Details:
2 - Round trip Airfares through Southwest
7 - Nights at the Mayan Palace Acapulco Resort June 24th-July 1st 2018
***THIS IS MEXICO AND YOU WILL NEED A PASSPORT***
*Airfare is travel vouchers good for any Southwest Flight x 2 - SW Flies into Mexico City - you will need to book a flight from Mexico city to Acapulco - Round trip can be purchased for $150 per person.
*This is not all inclusive
*You can take other Family members you would just need to purchase the plane tickets for the additional people.

Mayan Palace - Acapulco - Vidanta This is the resort.

vidanta-acapulco-mayan-palace-carousel.jpg

https://www.vidanta.com/web/acapulco/mayan-palace-two-bedroom-suite This is the suite goes for $700 a night.
vidanta-acapulco-accommodations-mayanpalace-twobedroomsuite.jpg

Bidding Ends: Wed. Night 5/23 9PM
- You can post your bid in the thread or you can PM me if you would like to remain anonymous and I will update the thread. This is open to anyone in an effort to raise money.

Last edited:
Maybe I can take my girlfriend? Think the wife would care? :lol:

You have a sugar momma...dont be an idjit.

GFs are expensive.....Ive heard

I swear it was $1500 yesterday? I am not complaining though as $1000 is an awesome deal for this trip.

Correct you are.
A member went $1500.
He deleted the post.

Correct you are.
A member went $1500.
He deleted the post.

I remember seeing that and was scratching my head earlier today . I'd love to be able to bid but I'm not in the position right now .

I thought old age had gotten to me. As much as I would love to get this for $1000 , I hope it goes higher for Scott's sake. If it doesnt I am 100% committed to my bid.

:rockon:

Here is some updated info which I added to the post, to answer some questions we have gotten.

***THIS IS MEXICO AND YOU WILL NEED A PASSPORT***
*Airfare is travel vouchers good for any Southwest Flight x 2 - SW Flies into Mexico City - you will need to book a flight from Mexico city to Acapulco - Round trip can be purchased for $150 per person.
*This is not all inclusive
*You can take other Family members you would just need to purchase the plane tickets for the additional people.

Here is some updated info which I added to the post, to answer some questions we have gotten.

Wish this had been mentioned in the original post , transferring to a different airline in Mexico City does not sound like fun.

Wish this had been mentioned in the original post , transferring to a different airline in Mexico City does not sound like fun.

I have flown in and out of mexico city airport a few times, it is no different than any other international airport.

This is an amazing prize and it's amazingly generous of @Cperry to do this for Scott's benefit!

Just like with travel prizes, anywhere, the bidders and subsequent winner bear some responsibility for deciding if they actually want the prize, for whatever reasons they deem important to them. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Whoa now. What are you trying to do here? Shut down the whole of NC4x4? That rule only applies in this thread, right?!?!

Alright so I was busy last night and forgot about this - but Mr. Watford big winner chicken dinner for $1,500.

Back