Military Vehicles Thread

Officially the largest thing I have ever driven. Needs batteries and cables, but otherwise seems to be in good shape.

IMG_20240731_142839261_HDR.jpg

Delivered to the land?

Went to a friend's with plenty of room. I don't have room for a semi to get in up there at the moment, (which even if I did, an RGN wouldn't make it off the main road), and I wasn't comfortable enough with the reliability of getting it started/running to unload it in the road and drive it up to the land.

After fresh batteries, and running it a little bit, I want to crush some cars with it or something, it's fun to drive.

Went to a friend's with plenty of room. I don't have room for a semi to get in up there at the moment, (which even if I did, an RGN wouldn't make it off the main road), and I wasn't comfortable enough with the reliability of getting it started/running to unload it in the road and drive it up to the land.

After fresh batteries, and running it a little bit, I want to crush some cars with it or something, it's fun to drive.
and now you have the ability to make that driveway road accessible for an RGN. 747, what ever, you have the ability to move the world now..

and now you have the ability to make that driveway road accessible for an RGN. 747, what ever, you have the ability to move the world now..
I'll drive the dozer and push you :huggy:

Nah, it's the public road entrance and drive that isn't RGN friendly. Which, neither is my land, but I can't do anything about the public entrance.

Nah, it's the public road entrance and drive that isn't RGN friendly. Which, neither is my land, but I can't do anything about the public entrance.
Forgiveness > permission

Back