Miller Custom Fabrication - Durham, NC

jkillion

I just wanted to give a shout out for Miller Custom Fabrications. The fab shop is in Durham, NC.

I needed to get a drag link made for my crossover steering on my K5. I got some heim joint and measurements and took them down to Brian at Miller Custom Fab.

He made me the drag link out of 1.5" 0.25 DOM, like I requested, and modified by pitman arm to accept a heim joint instead of a TRE.

I got the drag link back today and it looks phenominal. Brian sand blasted me pitman arm and drag link, and painted everything silver (he gave me a choice of colors and I picked silver) and clearcoated it with automotive paint. The welds look great!

The turn around time from when his supplier brought him the tubing to when it was done was 1 day. (i.e. tube came in yesterday and I have my drag link today)

His prices are great and I would not hesitate to use him again. He is currently a member on carolinak5.com (not sure if he is here or not). He's working on a website, but for now, you can get hold of him at 919-599-2212.

I am gonna post up some pictures of his work as soon as my girlfriend gets them off her camera.

I highly recommend him and will be using him again in the future. If you are in the triangle and need a fab shop, Miller Fab is your place to go.

Back