Minton Automotive

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
I had benn having issues with a rattling throw out bearing in my Jeep here lately, looked into warranty repair, but it being modified and with clutch parts not a warranty item I had to take care of it without that option. I dropped it off yesterday and it was allready done today!! Wow thats fast.

Fast service, fair prices, and qaulity work, that is a real rareity these days. Thanks for the fast and fair service guys, you will have my buisness again!

You damn right!
:)

Side stepping to Warranty; I stopped for fuel today & a Lady was sitting at the pumps across from me. She had pulled in to fuel her 2012 Honda Odessy, & upon trying to start her car, the battery was dead! She had already called her husband. I heard her explaining to a customer why she couldn't move her car. I inquired to what year her car was, reason I knew i was a 12. Honda has told her, the Factory battery has NO warranty! They only warranty the battery the Dealership will sell her!
I've Never heard of this! Anybody else? How Suck Ass, can a company Be?:flipoff:

Side stepping to Warranty; I stopped for fuel today & a Lady was sitting at the pumps across from me. She had pulled in to fuel her 2012 Honda Odessy, & upon trying to start her car, the battery was dead! She had already called her husband. I heard her explaining to a customer why she couldn't move her car. I inquired to what year her car was, reason I knew i was a 12. Honda has told her, the Factory battery has NO warranty! They only warranty the battery the Dealership will sell her!
I've Never heard of this! Anybody else? How Suck Ass, can a company Be?:flipoff:
Who the fuck are you talking about?

HONDA! That looked clear to me! A Lady, unknown to me, has a dead battery in her 2+ year old HONDA. Dealer tells her the Factory battery is NOT covered under warranty!
I Know Jason was praising Minton Auto, but had brought up the issue of warranty. I "Sidestepped" his thread. Guess I should have put it in the thread about Sear's 40% off!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA! That looked clear to me! A Lady, unknown to me, has a dead battery in her 2+ year old HONDA. Dealer tells her the Factory battery is NOT covered under warranty!
I Know Jason was praising Minton Auto, but had brought up the issue of warranty. I "Sidestepped" his thread. Guess I should have put it in the thread about Sear's 40% off!!!!!!!!!!!

No body warrantys batteries.
Some dealerships might as a customer service issue...but if you read the fine print a battery has either no warranty, 30 days or 1 year in the most extreme.
Even then manufacturers wont cover replacement labor only the battery itself.

Also had GM refuse to warranty brake pads once when they were squealing at 7,500 miles or the clutch when it went out at 9,000 miles...they later refused to warranty the tires on the same car when two had separated belts at 12,000 miles...but my wife loved that SS camaro when she was 22 :rolleyes:

I'll have to Read my warranty's & see. I've never heard of such why even call it a warranty, if it doesn't cover anything? I usually buy a battery with a 2-3 "free replacement" & 5-7 year prorate. Only one I ever had to use was Walmart :poop: Battery. Had one in my previous car, from previous owner. 5 year battery & it was dead in under 2 years. They replaced it Free / no questions. Then That battery lasted 2 years & 4 weeks, before going Dead! These are 5 year battery's!
They refused to honor that one. Prorating was a higher price than I could buy at Advance! Walmart?>Never!

Back