moab November-december

stone

I am looking to ride moab the first week of december. something like dec 1 -4,5 or there abouts. i am going to be in new mexico elk hunting nov 25-dec 1. i would like to wheel while i am out there. if some one would be interested in going the week before my elk hunt i would do that as well. its a long ride but it will be the wheeling of a life time for me. let me know if you are interested.

i just checked out some moab pics on pirate. man is going to be a sick trip. i would love to have another nc'er to rid with out there.

I wish I could go. I went out there back in 98' and it was awesome. The terrain was so different. Slickrock looks like Mars.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_jeep_moab.jpg

FELNTPSY said:
so, are you towing your mess our there...or looking into a carrier of some type?
towing, one of us hunting has to drive to carry all the meat back from elk hunting. since every one will be giving me some gas money for doing that i figured i would tow my piece out and wheel it while i am there.

possible proposition

WHat if you fly out....I pull your rig and mine out there to wheel after the hunt and we drive back with the rigs and your elk meat?

Would ya be interested in something like that? Would your buds still chip in on fuel?

My tow rig is a 2004 GMC duramax crew cab 4x4 with a 30 foot lowboy gooseneck....I haul two scramblers all the time.....

FELNTPSY said:
WHat if you fly out....I pull your rig and mine out there to wheel after the hunt and we drive back with the rigs and your elk meat?

Would ya be interested in something like that? Would your buds still chip in on fuel?

My tow rig is a 2004 GMC duramax crew cab 4x4 with a 30 foot lowboy gooseneck....I haul two scramblers all the time.....
i have intrest in that for sure. if you are willing to pull a second rig i have a friend that would be interested in you pulling his also. we have been working on figuring out how to get him out there too. if he doesnt i would be interested in doing a one way ticket for me. let me talk to the other guys hunting and see how much and all they are thinkin about givin me and we can talk some turkey.

typsy...
i have a friend who is 100% in for the trip and will ride out and split fuel with you if you are still serious about going. i am prob gonna tow two rigs my self. one for sure. but i am still for sure going and my buddie wants to ride out with you if you are still wanting to go.

awww the desert....I love it there, I spent 20 years out there but only about 2years wheeling I have been wanting to take my wife out there. If I can get my junk out there then I am all for it!!!!I have always wanted to go to moab but never did,always spent my time in the far western desert

Back