Mom Had Her Son Pinned Down On The Sidewalk Today

R Q

I'm mowing a job at a medical office today and come around a corner and a young girl/mom is on top of a person about her size (Both were short and stocky/overweight for reference.) She's on top of him holding his arms down and neither were really struggling so I see so much crazy crap that I slowed down to look and then made another lap on that side of the building. I come back and they are still there and I went for another lap but said nah I got to see what's up. So I stopped and asked the girl on top if they were good. WTF? What do you say in that situation? :laughing: She says they're fine and that she has already called 911 and medic to get him to mental health. I went ahead and stayed with her in case he started fighting her. She said he was hitting and scratching her and trying to get at his sister who was tiny and sitting in the car. She said he's done it before. Cops showed up and she stayed on top of him and they just talked casually about what was going on and all waited for the medic. I knew one of the cops and he gave me a hi sign so I moved on about my business. I REALLY wanted to take a pic but I didn't.
Hate it for the mom that this was "normal" but they were just taking it in stride. :shaking:
I was going to add this on to my 320lb dude post but it deserves it's own. lol

Back