Monster Jam at RBC Center

jeepinmatt

..l.
I just found out that last night and tonight is Monster Jam at the RBC Center in Raleigh. Anyone ever been before?

I went to the one at Bobcats arena in charlotte last year and it was really stupid because it was so small. Is the RBC center big enough to make this a worthwhile thing?

i'm going tonight. it's not that great, but it's something to do. rbc is a little on the small side for them also.

At Bobcats arena, they had 1 jump with 2 cars after it. They would have two trucks side by side right at the bottom of the jump, the light would go green, they would floor it, and before they landed, the race would be over. Is it better than that?

Heres a schematic: starting line>|/car car|<finish line

Used to be a little better at the old charlotte coliseum, bobcat is too small.

Although they are at Bobcat arena tonight (and RBC center? WHAT 2 Grave diggers :shaking: my son would be devestated)

Still I am taking the kids

The one at the Dirt Track at Lowe's Motor Speedway is the one to go to. Lot's of room and they get some real air, the Crash cars are fun, it's a good night. I've been to every one out there.
Went to one at the indoor arenas and it's just too small.

Yeah, ended up passing on the show tonight. Gonna hold out for a better arena. Id like to go to one of the big shows like maybe the one in atlanta or something.

yea, dont waste your money at the RBC. The arena is waay too small. The freestyle at the end is the only thing worth while.

Yeah the ones at The Dirt Track, kick ass..

But no Grave Digger.
My 6 Year Old things DIgger is King....so we chunked down the cash and had a good time...

it is definitely a show, is rigged, a more about the show than a competition but hey what do you expect...

i was pleasantly surprised last night. a couple of the drivers attacked the big motorcross jump during freestyle which was pretty cool in that small of a space. one of the bmx riders put on a hell of a show also. this was by far the best performance i've been to there, worth the money for once.

Back