Monster towrig

I don't know man... 85 grand? Spend a few more, and you can have a full blown, nice Peterbuilt.

i actually saw one of those up in chapel hill a feew weeks ago. they are HUGE, and dont seem very logical, unless of course, u have the money for one

Puma297 said:
Theres a difference between bling and :gay:

Spoken like a person who really doesn't appreciate automotives unless they fit his own narrrow mindset.
Soooooo which one are you ? :D

JB

i just know with gas prices on their way to $3/gallon I will stick with my narrow mindset of what I like. :flipoff2: Cool trucks I guess but looks like a F350 trying to out do H2's.

Puma297 said:
i just know with gas prices on their way to $3/gallon I will stick with my narrow mindset of what I like. :flipoff2: Cool trucks I guess but looks like a F350 trying to out do H2's.

Yes, and I am sure your Jeep gets suchhhhh good gas mileage. Whats to bet a 3/4-1 ton diesel truck would get better mileage than your 'cherocar' as you call it.

Puma297 said:

Got ta pay play baby ! :flipoff2: Stay in school so you can afford fuel. :D

JB

We have a F550 and a F650 in our "Fleet" both of them are "stupid dutys"...As dump trucks, round town they are great... good pulling power and good mileage (15-16 average, empty to full dump loads[10-12K#'s]). I used one to pull my 3700# Jeep on my 3000# trailer to URE...with the gearing IT SUCKED...So there is a trade off with that huge chassis and the big Diesel...gear it low enough to pull the ass off an elephant and it won't run over 55 mph...gear it to run on the highway and it can't pull up it's own shorts...

Back