Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Kitchen whooped ass in the 250s. I think RJ thought he was gonna run away with it this year and is quite disappointed.

450 races were exciting tonight. Red Cross flag placement was complete shit. I’d appeal the hell out of that just on principle. I’m sure Barcia didn’t mean to ramrod Jett, but the optics are poor, and it was a dumb move. I’d call it a (rough) racing incident. Hopefully the injuries are short term and minimal. Hard to believe Webb got second with a 5-6-2.

Kitchen whooped ass in the 250s. I think RJ thought he was gonna run away with it this year and is quite disappointed.

450 races were exciting tonight. Red Cross flag placement was complete shit. I’d appeal the hell out of that just on principle. I’m sure Barcia didn’t mean to ramrod Jett, but the optics are poor, and it was a dumb move. I’d call it a (rough) racing incident. Hopefully the injuries are short term and minimal. Hard to believe Webb got second with a 5-6-2.
Barcia on Jett is Deja vu of Dungey on Stewart.

If Jett wasn't there , no way Barcia makes that turn. I'm not a huge Jett fan, but he appears to have talent beyond anyone else out there. I say again if he stays healthy, he's going to break lots of records. Kitchen's confidence is through the roof and at the moment ,he's riding a level above all his competition.

Oh boy, how quickly things can change.

1713113747293.png

Last edited:
Barring injury, this 450 SX title is over.

Webb down 21 points
Chase down 25 points
Roczen down 35 points
Tomac down 36 points

View attachment 414391
My post didn't age well, LOL.

I wonder if Jett isn't 100% after the T-bone from Barcia. I expected him to come through the pack faster last night. He was 16th after the 1st lap, then 12th after about 2 laps, but after that he was slowly picking up about 1 position per every 1.5 laps, and got to 5th about 2 minutes past the half way point and never made it any higher. One more lap and he would have gotten Anderson for 4th though.

Deegan rode solid last night. I thought Macadoo was going to reel him in once he got into 2nd, but Deegan actually very slowly stretched it out a few more seconds to a 5+ second lead at the end.

Last edited:
My post didn't age well, LOL.

I wonder if Jett isn't 100% after the T-bone from Barcia. I expected him to come through the pack faster last night. He was 16th after the 1st lap, then 12th after about 2 laps, but after that he was slowly picking up about 1 position per every 1.5 laps, and got to 5th about 2 minutes past the half way point and never made it any higher. One more lap and he would have gotten Anderson for 4th though.

Deegan rode solid last night. I thought Macadoo was going to reel him in once he got into 2nd, but Deegan actually very slowly stretched it out a few more seconds to a 5+ second lead at the end.
Jett just had a lot to overcome, including passing Tomac. He made it from like 12th to 5th, and gained a few seconds in the process I believe. I think the expectations are just so high for him that if he does anything other than win, people are surprised.

Webb is impressive for being the 4th or 5th fastest guy on the track. He's a grinder for sure , I love seeing him win with his shit eating grin. He's proof you don't have to win all the races , just be in the hunt. He reminds me of Dungey, not the fastest but always there at the end. My money is still on Jett. If Deegan can keep his head on straight he'll be a force to be reconned with in the coming years.

Back