Mudpro Metalworks

chris

cltdba
View attachment 139012
Big thanks to Mudpro. I ordered some Jeep LCA brackets to replace the mangled stock ones on the XJ. Shipping was extremely fast. I ordered Monday night after hours and got my brackets on my doorstep Wednesday by 1pm. Can't beat that! I asked for a nice shiny decal to sport on my rig and I got two in the box! Fantastic service and the brackets are beef!
Thanks again!
http://www.mudprometalworks.com/jelocoarm.html

I ordered 2 sets of custom one off brackets and they were hand delivered to the ECORS race only 3 days later!! THAT'S customer service!!

Agreed. Got some beadlocks from him the other week. Could not be more pleased. High quality and fast shipping. :beer:

Mud Pro is great to work with, I sent him some drawings that I did in MSPAINT and he turned them into exactly what I drew. When it came to pricing I thought there is no way I can afford to have them custom made, Come to find out it was cheaper than any off the shelf brackets I could buy.

He knows his stuff and is a real good person to deal with.

:Rockon::Rockon:Several things on my TJ are from Mud, most recent are some rim stiffners. MUDPRO rocks:Rockon:

Scott rocks! I will NEVER buy another tab, bracket, wheel center, etc. from anybody else as long as he's around!

His stuff is ok if your into beefy stuff with an actual person you can talk to if something were to go wrong, or you have a problem.

But if you want slow shipping and shitty customer service, there's always ballistic.

You can't beat his prices, or his service, or his willingness to try things outside the box.

Mud is the man!

His stuff is ok if your into beefy stuff with an actual person you can talk to if something were to go wrong, or you have a problem.

But if you want slow shipping and shitty customer service, there's always ballistic.

You can't beat his prices, or his service, or his willingness to try things outside the box.

Mud is the man!

X3. He definitely helped Dylan and I w/ some brackets for the ECORS race. He just has this Bronco addiction I dont understand:shaking::lol:

i just picked up my rock rings and h1 centers today, they look GREAT and were ready to pick up faster than i thought!! i will deff go back for more parts!! GREAT PLACE TO GO!!!

Scott rocks! I will NEVER buy another tab, bracket, wheel center, etc. from anybody else as long as he's around!

X1000

most of the brackets, tabs, trusses, H1 stiffeners, etc. on the buggy are MudPro!

As long as Scott is pumping out parts, I'll be using him for all of my buggy needs. If he doesn't answer when I call, its usually a call back within the same day. Pry a little, he has some cool stories :D

Back