My buddy's girfireind just got an H3!

spraypaintman

My buddy's girlfriend just got an H3!

h3.jpg

Her's is white. You can fit a 285-75-r16 tire on it stock!

I am too lazy to google, what axles do they put under there? IFS on all 4 corners I assume...but if you could get selectable lockers it wouldn't be a complete waste of money... :smokin:

Sam, you need to quit smoking(smiley) it's a bad habbit. :D I think you can order it with an e-locker in the rear. It does need swampers!

88434f04.jpg

skid.jpg

Arew all the bars and crossmembers there to keep the tranny and transfer case from falling out :confused: ;) :flipoff2: .

The smaller they get the better I like them. This is supposed to be a "normal" sized SUV, right, based off the Trailblazer platform? A Hummer will never be anything I would own, but they sure do have presence on the street.

Lee said:
IIRC it is IFS front and GM 10 bolt rear, based off the 1/2 ton solverado platform

Never heard of a solverado? :flipoff2: Only a 10 bolt rear? I thought they woulda went bigger. I guess it is supposed to be a smaller hummer right?

Yep, it's built on the trailblazer platform. Independent SLA torsion bars on the front and multi-leaf semi-eliptical single stage leaf springs on the rear. I think it has an inline 5cyl Vortec 3500 3.5L. And a 4.03 to 1 t-case with the Adventure Package with a 68.9:1 crawl ratio. I just went to see her H3 and it is nice. She works at Lazy Boy on Wendover if you guys wanna go see it. The interior is really nice. She has black leather with tan piping. It also had some beefy tow points. They were big!

http://www.hummer.com

spraypaintman said:
It also had some beefy tow points. They were big!

Of course they are. Makes it easier to double line pull that heavy SOB (H1's) or, easier to hook to them when they break. (H2, et al)

My buddy just bought his girlfriend 5 new BFG AT's for her hummer 285's baby!! :beer:

You can put 285s on a bunch of vehicles stock, Land Cruisers - Not a problem, old and new platform Hoes and Yukons, Suburbans.

Also, I heard it was based on the Canyon, not the Silverado.

uzj100

i do think I remember hearing that a smaller convertible SUV was in the works to compete with the TJ...i wouldnt be surprised if it happens soon because there really is no car to compete with the tj right now

I wonder if it has the front axle shaft in the oil pan like a traiblazer?

Sam(Slim)

OPPOS

Back