My "new" M35A2 Deuce and a Half

dieselfuelonly

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_IMG_1342Small.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_IMG_1343Small.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y23_Diesel_Fuel_Only_IMG_1344Small.jpg

Runs great - 13k miles, 700 something hours
"whistler" turbo
Gonna build a giant slide-in truck camper that fits in the back. I finally have a four (well six) wheel drive vehicle now :driver:

<Engineer alert>
The lifetime average speed is about 18.6mph.
</Engineer alert>

I would love to have one of those. I still haven't figured out what I would do with it, so the wife isn't convinced...

sick, ive seen that one around burlington over not too far from the hospital and target area right?

The previous owner lived around Fuquay, dunno about the "previous previous" owner.

Gonna try to get all the filters replaced today if I can find them at a NAPA or CarQuest, need to replace at the very least the upper radiator hose, and there is a fuel leak around the injector pump, not sure if its something inside the pump itself or a line or fitting, I'll have to look in to that.

But I drove it to work and out to Alamance last night and it runs and drives awesome, hopefully it will turn out to be a great truck.

hey man if you need any help with anything on it, I have one in wilmington, my dad has one in chapel hill, and my buddy has 2 in chapel hill. I'm pretty familiar with them, and if i can't figure something out, my friends will. Check out the CMVPA (cmvpa.com), good bunch of guys that know a lot about them and are always working on them and getting and selling parts.

seen it in the driveway yesterday. nice score man! gonna have to stop by one day when i see you out in the yard. still trying to convince my ad to get one. i think Ian from extreme4x4 helped me out a bit last weekend.

Nice rig! I'd love to have one, and make a huge 4x4 like on extreme!

One of my coworkers was just telliing me about this Duece and a half. I work at Johnson Lexus with Max. Nice Ride man.

Small world huh? I take some automotive classes out at Alamance with Max.

hey man if you need any help with anything on it, I have one in wilmington, my dad has one in chapel hill, and my buddy has 2 in chapel hill. I'm pretty familiar with them, and if i can't figure something out, my friends will. Check out the CMVPA (cmvpa.com), good bunch of guys that know a lot about them and are always working on them and getting and selling parts.

Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. Once I get my alternator up and running again I may try to pick you or your buddy or dad's brain about the leaky injector pump. I guess I'll take a closer look at it today while troubleshooting the alternator.

seen it in the driveway yesterday. nice score man! gonna have to stop by one day when i see you out in the yard. still trying to convince my ad to get one. i think Ian from extreme4x4 helped me out a bit last weekend.

Stop by any time you see me out there, bring your dad and we can go for a ride... if that won't convince him to get one I don't know what will.

Saw this parked at ACC on wed last week.
I'm one of the paramedic students, if you see me drive by in my white 4runner give me a hollar, I'd like to check that deuce out.

Back