My new Ranger project

up date got some gears for the explorer axles and a lock rite for the front so will be putting the axles in soon

I picked up some bead lock rings from Mike today so will have them back by early next week and will have the gears and lockers tomorrow so should have some more pics soon.

Also got some doors to make half doors out of or try. I have never made any so if you have and want to share some ideas lets hear them.

Thanks

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v463_bigredb2_rathertrippylookinstu8A92C.jpg

here is where i was going with those doors. just wire mesh (thick enough to stop flying rocks, not just screen door material)

This is what I was thinking anyone made any like this

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 568
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v463_bigredb2_rathertrippylookinstu8A92C.jpg

here is where i was going with those doors. just wire mesh (thick enough to stop flying rocks, not just screen door material)

I'm failing to see the point of this...

When wheeling, there are SOOOO many times I need to lean my head out of the door to watch the wheel, etc... that mesh would get in the way and be annoying. Unless you've made some way to unzip it? But that would defeat the point of it being there?

if you need anything for that ranger let me know i have one just like it that i was using just for parts..and with it i will sell a full size tool box full of parts to go with it

nope traded it for a 68 f100 and now have this as a trail rig v

Attachments

• bronco 003.jpg
    bronco 003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 356
Back