purpleTJchick

yes, my plate still says stubby TJ

this is my jeep 1.5 years ago

th_DW_C0313.jpg

this is my jeep 1.5 years later

stubby1.jpg

stubby2.jpg

things I have now have

8.8 rear, 4.56 gears, lockrite locker in the rear, rubicon express 4.5 lift, 35 inch tires 1 inch body lift
shockwork rockers, custom front bumper (which I forgot no towhooks were on it so I had to order some this weekend :banghead: ) warn rear bumper/tire carrier, bluetorch gas tank skid (which instead of painting black I painted to match the jeep :D ) ...lets not forget the three kick ass toggle switches that does nothing right now but gave my jeep 30 horse power upon installtion :rockon: ............and soon to come.... oro tail lights (the round ones that are super thin and led bright)

apr23_004.jpg

nope, I just took that picture so the people in NC would hate me. I was in South Carolina. my little brother bought a bunch of fireworks

I had the tire carrier before I ever got the lift and new tires. the carrier fits up to a 35 inch wheel. so I am coverd. I just do not have a spare at the moment. The tire carrier had the small tire on it b/c I was transporting them back to durham. no where esle to put it. I had everything but the lift and tires already on it. I decided from the start I wanted the armor on it and learn how to semi wheel it before I got it lifted. I just did not expect I would lift it soo high.

pstrokejunky said:
my best friend stephanie has a tj on 39" iroks with a clayton long arm thats out of this world

Whaddya want, a cookie? :flipoff2:

Pics of the chick! Jeeps are a dime a dozen :p

Lauren - glad to see you've "un-pimped your auto" and put some good stuff on it ;)

I saw that Purple TJ at the swap meet. It'll do, if ya like jeeps.

(KIDDING!)

Back