NC vendors are the best....

snappy

YHDG's adopted son!!!
All I can say is that I have used alot of the vendors from here in NC in the last week or so. Here are some examples of what I mean.

Marsfab.... Chris huried and bumped other jobs to get the 4 link and double ended ram done to give me 4 weeks to finish before the race in Windrock...This leads to the next vendors

Carolina truggies for new fox 2.5 coilovers and bumps and a custom sway bar. I have felt like I have been calling ALex way too much with stupid questions. He came to Marsfab and measured for the springs and all other items needed. Then taking the time at URE to help install my springs and take notes on what we will need to tune at Winrock. Look foward to see the master work some magic....

Oliver's Drive shafts.. HUGE thanks to Dave. New outers from solid where ordered, new drive shafts made and new axle seals installed all with keeping me in mind. Time is money and they have taken care of my time and money with fair prices and FAST turn around.

ECGS. Chase dug threw shims to find the ones I needed(not a nornmal installed for my carrier bearing setup) and helped with new set of drive flanges.

And last but not least... IRONMAN4x4.... Andy built me a set of Alum lower links and shipped the next day. Fast foward to the begining of the week when the links for my sway bar have been misplaced. Call him and tell him I need some links made, we discuss what they will be used for decide what I needed but there was a pause on his end, he did not have the 1/2" taps in stock. After about 5 mins I get a call back saying he over nighted 2 taps to do the job and by lunch the next day my parts where in the mail to me!!! Customer service!!!

This is the first race that I will not be working on the Jeep the night before the race or at the race because of these great vendors. THANK YOU GUYS without help like this I would not be at the race next week.

ECGS shipped me a R&P Tuesday, got it next day. He also had ARB seals in stock too, we figured new ones would be worht it since it was all apart. Its great to have this support in NC!

Also have had great dealings with Chris at MarsFab and Andy at IronMan 4x4Fab. I havent put them on the spot for rushed deliveries, but they have helped me when I have actually had time to plan some things.

I have to agree. I have dealt with Chris (Marsfab) a lot. Awsome guy to do buisness with. I have also dealt with Alex at Carolina Truggies some now and I have to say he has been awsome. Hes got my shocks dialed in. I like keeping my money local and with service like what these guys offer thats a lot easier to do.

Back