NC4X4 Hunting and Fishing

I do. 2 hens and a Jake. They're kinda rough, but guess we will see how they do. Figure I'll put the Jake at about 15 yards, hen a little closer. I'm getting softball groups with broadheads at 40, but the closer the better.
the funky chicken is skinny and about 3' or more tall so it's easy for the toms to see it tall grass etc.. When a tom see it's it will run to it and try to beat up.

They have gotten so ridiculously comfortable with us, I don't have the heart to shoot one. They were literally gobbling in my back yard this morning šŸ˜‚. I'm going to hunt at my buddies Saturday because shooting one of these dudes wouldn't feel sporting ha

IMG_20240415_072556896.jpg
IMG_20240415_072955530.jpg

They have gotten so ridiculously comfortable with us, I don't have the heart to shoot one. They were literally gobbling in my back yard this morning šŸ˜‚. I'm going to hunt at my buddies Saturday because shooting one of these dudes wouldn't feel sporting ha

View attachment 415945View attachment 415946

Open that window...lay on the dining room table. Pop that sucker in the gourd with a .22 all while your wife is still asleep.....plenty of sport in that!

Back