Need 4.56 gears installed, where in Cary/Raleigh...

mtbcoach

I'm looking for recommendations to get my FJCruiser re-geared with 4.56's. I've got the gears and install kits ordered, just need to find someone/some where that knows what they are doing. Looking to get it done and of April/early May before going on a month long wheel'n vacation.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations...

around what price range? gotta get the money up. would it be cheaper to but the gears off a website and let you install them or be cheaper to buy some from you? d30/c8.25 29 spline also how long would it take? its my d.d.

My website prices are very competitive, if you can find better prices ill match it. Keep in mind I'm dealing with precisions not yukons or genuine gears. If you buy the products form me I will give you 10% discount on the labor as well as the parts. It will take one day.

www.eastcoastgearsupply.com

the prices i see for my axles is 230+150+69+89= 538 and labor? i dont know how much labor cost is, so am i looking a little under a grand or a little more? sorry just trying to figure out how much and how long its going to take to get the money..

the prices i see for my axles is 230+150+69+89= 538 and labor? i dont know how much labor cost is, so am i looking a little under a grand or a little more? sorry just trying to figure out how much and how long its going to take to get the money..

Give him a call I am sure you will get you answer faster

Thanks to everyone for the referral. I gave him a call today and have things set up once my gears show up. I can't wait to get this thing re-geared and take out the "questionable" rear that came in the "early builds" of the FJC...

Back