Need 5th wheel trailer moved from Wade NC to Greensboro NC

Discussion in 'Hauling' started by SHINTON, Feb 9, 2019.

1. SHINTON

SHINTON Well-Known Member

I work at a finance company that does tractors and trailers and we have a voluntary repo where he lost his truck and now we need to move the trailer back here. It is a 5th wheel with a normal "ball" type hookup, and is a 40' car hauler type trailer.

If you will send me a price, my cell is 336-314-9771 (Sammy), would love to get it this week(end). Of course if anyone is interested in trailer, 2018 PJ 40' and price will be about $14k give or take a bit.

Sam

2. SHINTON

image2 (1).JPG image1 (1).JPG

3. Croatan_Kid

Croatan_Kid More parts than a 9 dollar chicken bucket!

Damn, I'd be all about doing that, but probably wouldn't be very cost efficient. Wade is 2 hours from here, another 2 hours to Greensboro, and then 3 hours back to New Bern :driver:

4. SHINTON

I have not got it moved yet if you want to give me a shout!! Will cover more than diesel and if someone is interested in the trailer / wanting to go into "car hauling biz" that is what this thing is set up for.

Sam

5. jeepinmatt

jeepinmatt Still Fat

I'm pretty sure that's a gooseneck, not a fifth wheel. If you edit the title, you may get more interest since many people have a gooseneck hitch, but very few have a fifth wheel.

Also, I will give you $7000 for the trailer and take care of pickup :D

6. R Q

R Q Well-Known Member

I sent info to my son who has a gooseneck and may be interested in hauling it for you.

7. SHINTON

Ok I think we are covered, TSConver is taking care of it for me Wednesday!! Thanks for the calls and interest, RQ your son just called as well and will save him to contacts in case this falls through.

Sammy

R Q likes this.
  8. BigSouth

BigSouth Doesn't play well with others!

That’s the trailer my trailer caught a ride on up to NC. Here it is Day 1 with that 40 footer in the back drop.

4D73BB6D-12F4-428B-8127-9651EB7026DA.jpeg

backhalf-cj and BRUISER like this.