Need a bumper fabbed!

Mtrhd0024

Hopefully this is the right section for this.

I need some assistance fabbing up a bumper for the front of my Bronco II! I mainly need a place to mount my lights, but I'd also like two tow hooks so I'll have a place on the front of the truck to hook a strap when I get stuck!

I'm interested in a 'prerunner' type bumper similar to this:
alh3.ggpht.com__Ue0E4nIC4vg_S1JSWkviy5I_AAAAAAAACQM_EBtJsNNX7DI_3.jpg

This:
alh5.ggpht.com__Ue0E4nIC4vg_S1JSWyrTlwI_AAAAAAAACQQ_WLe9ZVGL8T756b5a149c2be43ed8d053dcc6ebbf1d.jpg

(except I'd prefer that the top tube wrapped all the way around to the front of the fenders)

And This:
alh6.ggpht.com__Ue0E4nIC4vg_S1JSW0PgCYI_AAAAAAAACQU_PbdJwZ5n1DY_s720_josh2_small.jpg

I need to be able to mount 4 lights to the front, and I'd like for the "hoop" that protects the front of the lights to be more squared off so as not to obstruct my headlights or driving lights. A tow hook would go right in front of each frame rail.

I would/could supply the tube and materials. I'll take care of paint and finishing work, I just need some tube bent, some plate cut, and some welding done, that's it really.

If you're a shop you can PM me with a price estimate, or if you're some dude with a tube bender, a welder, and the desire to help a broke-ass college student fab up a simple bumper for some beer money, then hit me up!

I'm in the High Point, Thomasville area, so someone who is within 30 minutes from there would be nice! I'm not at all opposed to helping out and doing my share of the work, in fact I would have preferred to do this myself, however I don't currently own a tube bender and I'm not satisfied enough with my own welding to do that myself either.

Any and all replies/help is appreciated; thanks guys! :)

I can do it and I'm in High Point area. Look at my buggy build under the name the Phoenix build or come by and check it out. Bring what you are wanting to mount to it. You can also help and get a better price...

Call Chris at Mars Fab. He is on here. Look in my build thread you will find him. Its listed as 02 TJ build up.

Ok thanks for the suggestion man, I'll look him up!

I can do it and I'm in High Point area. Look at my buggy build under the name the Phoenix build or come by and check it out. Bring what you are wanting to mount to it. You can also help and get a better price...

Alright thanks man, I know exactly where you're at! I was the kid whose truck was broken into so you already PM'd me your location! You're real close by, I'll see if I can't stop by one of these days soon and have a chat!

x2 on MarsFab. His work is top notch and he's a pleasure to do business with. He did my skids and frame plating. He is out of Harrisburg.

Back