Need a Key

rodney eppes

Actually my neighbor would like to have another key. He said his daughters are good at loosing keys! Personally, I think they have enough keys & since he doesn't drive anymore, they may be, mmm fooling him. He just turned 102, Congratulations! Key problem; his car is a 1995 Buick Century.
Even it has that darn Chip in the key. The Dealers say they don't carry That key anymore. And naturally the Key makers, don't have a Chip. Is there a way to get another Chipped Key?

Actually my neighbor would like to have another key. He said his daughters are good at loosing keys! Personally, I think they have enough keys & since he doesn't drive anymore, they may be, mmm fooling him. He just turned 102, Congratulations! Key problem; his car is a 1995 Buick Century.
Even it has that darn Chip in the key. The Dealers say they don't carry That key anymore. And naturally the Key makers, don't have a Chip. Is there a way to get another Chipped Key?
My dad's 94 camaro has supposedly been tuned to no longer need the chip. May be an option, then you can get any old blank.

LS swap it! (Seems to be the default answer lately, and would solve the problem.)

LS swap it! (Seems to be the default answer lately, and would solve the problem.)
Just Sell the Poor old car & save on the taxes & tag, plus upkeep! Just recently had to replace the gas tank & battery. But, he loves the way it rides & it's His. He daughters take him out most days, for a drive and or , lunch. They tend to take the old Buick, because he doesn't like the seats & ride of Their newer cars. They don't win many arguments with their 102 year old dad! :laughing:

Back