Need a new mech in Durham.

Trebissky

I've been taking my truck and wife's car to AUTOSMART at Holloway & Alston for years. It recently changed owners, and ALL the guys who knew our vehicles went elsewhere. Then the new owners raised all their prices. So I'm looking for someone else here in Durham who's reliable and doesn't want your firstborn child. I've already found the OTHER AutoSmart, off Rt 55, but am hoping there's someplace closer to my place.

Any suggestions or recommendations will be welcome. Thanks.

Where did I say I wanted some wiseass cracking a "joke"? I must have forgot that part.

Now, does anyone else know of a good place I can take my vehicles to? I'm about to turn 63, don't have the time or inclination to start LEARNING how to fix cars myself.

I met the guys at Bragtown Service Center and they are really nice to deal with. Haven't had any work done there but I used their bathroom a many of times working on the house next door.

I met the guys at Bragtown Service Center and they are really nice to deal with. Haven't had any work done there but I used their bathroom a many of times working on the house next door.
Is that the place with the big URGENT CARE sign? I'll check them out. Thanks.

My girlfriend used to use Bragtown before she met me and I started doing all the maintenance and repair work in her truck. She had a lot of kind words for them.

Back