need a quote one some new tires

dixiemudder04

I'm looking for a set of 35x12.5x17 dick cepek mud countrys. Need a price and where you are located. Thanks

Check with River City Off Road in Texas. He can ship them to any shop for mount and balance. I had mine sent to ECGS since Chase was doing my gears.
This will save you NC sales tax too.

Yea...dont support any of the local tire dealers. Buy from outta state!:shaking:

Well I've been trying to buy about $4500 in tires for the last month, locals either don't have what I'm looking for or won't call back after several requests for quotes and availability. I bet I've called every shop from Asheville to Raleigh. I'd rather contribute locally, but it's difficult if they don't want to or can't make the sale. I get the same thing 'we can't get those in' or 'we'll call you back' and never do, regardless of how many times you call. For any of the vendors here, the name is Ben in case you have a sticky note on your desk, and I've been calling for Boggers, Rockers, Iroks and radial radial TSL's.

^^^Rides was actually the second place I called for a quote, but I only called twice. I was told I'd be called back. Really, no biggie, and I'm not trying to dog anyone, cuz the tires would just sit in my shed until I finished up some minor projects, but the only people I've been able to get responses from are Summit Racing (who claims the distributor had what I was looking for and I can expect a 4-7 day delivery) and 4wheel parts in Charlotte, who told me there was no way they could get what I wanted.

I'm looking for a set of 35x12.5x17 dick cepek mud countrys. Need a price and where you are located. Thanks
found 2 would be about 725 for two tires, tax, shipping located in clayton nc south of raleigh. I might could have them shipped to you directly idk. They are in a warehouse in knoxville tennesee. Found some from another dealer for 330 each without tax. I don't know if the price is good, just trying to help out. thanks
Jason 9192911404

Back