Need a recommendation for trail riding suspension for my jku

jcs

I just got back from Mendeno Pass/Engineer Pass/White Rim road out west in my basically stock jku.
Went well but I would really like to improve the ride on the trails if I can. Went about two hours in via shafer to the airport campground at about 5-10mph.
So the lift isn’t as important hoping to improve the ride.
Any recommendations ?
I did air down my tires, currently running 33’s on 18” wheels. Load range E.

The best riding afforable and complete lift I have ever ridden on is the teraflex 2.5 inch spring lift. Comes with all you need. Get it without shocks. Order some fox adventure series 1-3 inch lift shocks for it. They are a little cheaper than the smooth body 2.0 shock and a good bit cheaper. Your JK will ride way better than stock and drive great on the highway. Includes bumpstops , and everything else you need. Will still look prportional with the 33,s and stock fenders.

I have this setup on my two door, it rides better than my wifes 4dr on Rovk Krawler springs and fox 2.0 shocks.

@josh$$ can show you a pic of a 2dr with this lift on 34 inch tires. This on 35,s with cut fenders.

Just a shock change will not help much with a stock spring.

If you plan on 35,s later with stock fenders get the 3.5 lift, if cut stock fenders or replacement flares of some sort stay at 2.5

20180816_160736.jpg
20180816_160736.jpg
20180816_160736.jpg

Back